Dayo Amusa opined that money would be worthless if everybody is rich. According to her, the only thing that gives money value is because some people have it, while others don’t.
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé
Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa has taken to Instagram to share a thought-provoking piece about the value of money.
The 37-year-old actress opined that money would be worthless if everybody is rich. According to her, the only thing that gives money value is because some people have it, while others don’t.
She further questioned why there is so much financial comparison and competition in the world.
Her post has been received with mixed reactions by her followers and celebrities alike.
She wrote:“Money is worthless unless some people have it and others do not… Be it women or men!
What’s the comparison and competition for 🤷🏼♀️ Se ogun laaye ni”