Lilian Esoro via her Instagram stories shared a photo of her January bill lamenting bitterly how outrageous the bill is as she does not have a factory.
Actress Lilian Esoro has reacted to the outrageous bill of almost a million Naira from Eko electricity distribution company.
Sharing the photo of the electricity bill, Lilian asked the company if she runs a factory for her bill to be so outrageous.
”I don’t understand. Am I running a factory? Or I’d this for the year, I don’t understand. Una dey mad no”, Esoro asked on her Instagram story.
The photo of bill shared online, shows that the actress was charged for; Energy; N345,355, Net Arrears; N419,064 and VAT charge; N25,901 and total; N790,321.85
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)