The Nigerian Airforce has been accused of attacking forests in search of IPOB Members in Orlu, Imo state.
Soldiers are reportedly said to be back on the streets of Orlu, with Nigerian military fighter jets, gun trucks and military equipments paraded on the streets and air.
According to reports, there is currently an ongoing airstrike as residents had taken to social media to raise alarm over the killing of civilians in the town.
This came few weeks after the Eastern Security Network and the Nigerian military clashed over the killing of civilians in the town.
Many civilians has allegedly been killed from the air strikes and market were also affected.
Watch the video below:
Read more on our Metro News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols