The Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji has conferred on the interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor the honorary chieftaincy title of the Yeye Oge of Ibadanland.
The interior designer took to Instagram to share video and photos of the Olubadan’s emissaries paying her a visit.
Reading a letter delivered from the Olubadan, Ehi revealed her new title.
She thanked the royal majesty and his representatives for the honor.
Watch the video below:
Olubadan confers on Ehi Ogbebor The Chieftaincy Title Of Yeye Oge Of Ibadanland pic.twitter.com/0rUQ2peLMw— gistoftheday (@gistoftheday) February 4, 2021
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines