The pastor of Fulfilling Word Foundation Church, who cancelled a wedding because the couple was late to church has passed away on the same date his wife died in 2020.
Pastor Essa Ogorry of Fulfilling Word Foundation Church, Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, died on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
His wife, Tonyemieba Essa-Ogorry, also died on the same date a year ago, Feb 16, 2020.
The pastor made headlines recently after he refused to wed a couple for about an hour because they were few minutes late to church on Feb 6, 2021.
This led to an altercation between church members and the wedding guests as the couple had their wedding in a hotel with a different pastor standing as officiating minister.
Tributes have been pouring in for the pastor and his church has released a video of him tagged: “Our cherished moments with Pastor Essa Ogorry.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
- WAHALA!!! See How Daughters Fight Ogboni Confraternity Who Tried To Take Their Father’s Corpse Away During Burial Ceremony
- Kim Kardashian To Keep $60m Hidden Hills Home Amid Divorce From Kanye West
- YAWA!!! “Marry Her Or Go To Jail” Man Who Raped Mad Woman Forced To Choose