The Lagos State Police Command has reported that the young man who jumped to his death after EFCC operatives stormed 1004 estate in the state was a guest at the estate and was not the targeted by the operatives.
The spokesperson of the Lagos state police command, Muyiwa Adejobi, made this disclosure to journalists.
He stated that the police will try to trace his identity so as to relay the incident to his family members.
The statement read, ”We recorded a case of yet to be identified young man that jumped from the 7th floor of the 1004 Estate, VI, Lagos, today at about 8.45am when operatives of the EFCC were on operation at the Estate.
“Based on preliminary findings, the deceased was not even a target of the operatives. And he was a guest at the estate.
“It’s quite unfortunate. We will try and trace his identity so as to relay the incident to the family and take necessary police action.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols