Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde took to her social media pages to share the news with her fans and followers, alongside a boss lady photo of herself.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Award-winning Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has revealed that she has trademarked her first name “Omotola”.
The actress took to her social media pages to share the news with her fans and followers, alongside a boss lady photo of herself. Consequently, the 43-year-old Nollywood legend has exclusive right to the name.
The latest update has generated mixed reactions from netizens. Some opined that she had no right to trademark the name because it is a “public name”.
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé