According to Patience Ozokwo, she was popular for radio drama and stage play before she was dragged into Nollywood by two of her classmates in Esute mature university program.
Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwo has taken to social media to recount her early years in the movie industry.
According to the 62-year-old actress she was popular for radio drama and stage play before she was dragged into Nollywood by her two of her class mates in Esute mature university program.
In her words:“Early years in Nollywood, eyes firmly on the goal
“I was introduced to Nollywood by chief Zebrudaya (Chika Okpala) and Pete Eneh (may God continue to rest his soul). They were my class mates in Esute mature university program. They couldn’t believe how much I made them laugh everyday in class 🤣
“They practically dragged me into Nollywood (story for another day). Before then I was doing radio drama and stage play”.
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols