Toke Makinwa opined that people should allow others think whatever they want, as explaining will not make them hate them any less.
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines
Nigerian lifestyle vlogger, Toke Makinwa has advised her colleagues and teeming fans to resist the urge to explain themselves to people.
The On air personality opined that people should allow others think whatever they want, as explaining will not make them hate them any less.
Taking to Twitter,
She tweeted:“Resist the urge to explain. Those who love you don’t need a reason to love you and those who don’t will never believe you anyway, catch yourself before you start to ro ejo unnecessarily, save your peace. Let whoever think whatever, just keep doing you.”