Nadia Buari has given out some relationship advice on how to be romantic to your partner as she reveals that being romantic isn’t all about buying things
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
Popular Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari, has shared her thoughts on what real romance should be like.
In a post shared on her Instastories, Nadia opined that real romance isn’t about buying flowers or pieces of jewelry for one’s lover.
According to Nadia, a true romance is the little things you do every day to show you care. Giving example, the actress said; random texts messages, kissing in the rain, telling your lover you miss or love him etc are parts of romance.
She also said giving and not buying is also an example of true relationship.
Read her post below:I think a lot of people don’t understand what real romance is. Anyone can buy flowers, candy and jewelry, there’s no love in that. The truly romantic things in life are those little things you do everyday to show you care, and that you’re thinking of them. It’s going out of your way to make them happy. The way you hold her hand when you know she’s scared, or you save the last piece of cake for him.
The random text in the middle of the day, just to say “I love you” or “I miss you”. The way he stops to kiss you when he passes by. It’s dedicating her favorite song to her, and the letting her eat your fries; telling her she’s beautiful, even when she’s in her sweats; with her hair in a ponytail and no makeup.
It’s putting your favorite show on pause so she can tell you about her day, and laughing at his jokes even the really lame ones. It’s slow dancing in the kitchen and kissing in the rain. Roman isn’t about buying, it’s about giving. True romance is in the gestures.