A couple has been found dead in their residence at Uvwie in Delta State.
The couple identified as Emmanuel Oshiotu, 33, and Amaka Okafor, 25, was found dead in an apartment located at 2, Ojigbo Crescent, Off Sapele-Effurun road on Thursday, February 25.
It was gathered that an insecticide, popularly called “sniper” and a knife were found beside their bodies indicating suicide, or maybe murder-suicide.
One of the neighbours of the deceased told newsmen that at about 5:00 a.m., Emmanuel was heard screaming for help. On breaking into his room, he was found foaming from his mouth, while his girlfriend’s body laid a few distance from him.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
The lovers were rushed to the Central Hospital, Warri, where they were both confirmed dead and bodies later deposited in the morgue.
The Divisional Police Officer of A Division, Warri, CSP Muktari Bello and his officers were spotted inspecting the bodies at the morgue.
Acting spokesperson of the Delta State Police Command, DSP Edafe Bright, has confirmed the incident.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)