An auto crash has claimed the life of an only child, a month to his wedding around Life Camp Roundabout in Abuja.
Social media users are mourning the death of the unnamed Nigeria man, who died in a fatal crash around Life Camp Roundabout, Abuja.
According to reports, he was driving the white Ford Mustang GT that crashed in the area, and there was no other passenger on board the vehicle at the time of the crash.
Sharing a picture from the crash, Gimba Kakanda wrote on Twitter;
“A white Ford Mustang GT crashed around Life Camp Roundabout just now, killing the driver on the spot, with the car destroyed into tiny pieces. The engine and gearbox flew out of the car after the impact. This is a part of the car burning as I typed this. Such a painful sight!”
Reacting to his post, a friend of the deceased revealed that the victim was set to get married next month before the unfortunate incident.
The friend wrote;
Another Twitter user @adabanya revealed that he was the only child of his parents. Adebanya wrote;
“That’s what was left of the vehicle… Yes, the young driver was clearly running on Rocket speed but thousands died all over the world today without being behind the wheel. Death comes in diverse ways, this was his way. He was the only child of the family. May God comfort them.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000
- WAHALA!!! See How Daughters Fight Ogboni Confraternity Who Tried To Take Their Father’s Corpse Away During Burial Ceremony
- Kim Kardashian To Keep $60m Hidden Hills Home Amid Divorce From Kanye West
- YAWA!!! “Marry Her Or Go To Jail” Man Who Raped Mad Woman Forced To Choose