A video trending online showcasing a man Dropping something into another man’s drink during a Club party as kept many people talking..
Many have suggested it is a case of drink spiking, as some feared that the man might have been robbed after the incident.
Most of the time, drinks are spiked with alcohol. Either the drink is stronger than you think, or someone has added extra alcohol. Despite recent media reports, drink spiking with drugs like GHB and Rohypnol® is very rare.
46 percent of women reported having drinks or food spiked at a house party.
In the video sighted by LailasNews, it appears the ”victim” was partying with a group of people when one of them tactically slipped something into his drink.
It appeared that something was sprayed in the man’s eyes to distract him from noticing his drink being laced.
Watch the shocking video below;
See The Moment Man Was Caught On Camera Dropping something into another man’s drink in a Club party pic.twitter.com/pJ66seq4kQ— gistoftheday (@gistoftheday) February 4, 2021
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols