A video of the late US-based Edo prince, Dennis Abuda spraying dollars in his village a few days before he was kidnapped and killed has emerged.
In the video, Prince Abuda is seen spraying $1 dollar bills on local entertainers during an event in his village.
The decomposing body of Dennis Abuda was found in a bush near the small town of Agbanikaka, Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo State on Tuesday, February 2, four days after he was kidnapped.
The businessman who came into the country for the Christmas celebration was abducted alongside some family members on Saturday, January 30, 2021, along the Benin-Akure road on his way to Lagos from Fugar, Etsako Central Local Government near Agbanikaka.
The realtor was reportedly shot dead by the kidnappers after he slumped during the forced long march to the forest.
“Prince Abuda was shot dead by the abductors when he couldn’t walk anymore and slumped. The kidnappers didn’t want to leave him behind as they were afraid that he will reveal their hideout to security agencies and so decided to shoot him.” a family source told The Tribune.
He was killed after payment of N10m ransom to secure his release and that of other family members was made.
Watch the video below:
See the video of US-based Edo prince, Dennis Abuda spraying dollars in his village days before he was kidnapped and killed pic.twitter.com/EBmOHLLnux— gistoftheday (@gistoftheday) February 6, 2021
Read more on our Metro News Page
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000