A video showing 21 travellers that were abducted along the Tegina-Zungeru highway in Rafi Local Government Area of Niger state on Sunday has been released by the kidnappers.
The victims were abducted while travelling in a bus belonging to the Niger State Transport Authority (NSTA). A statement released by the state government on Tuesday, February 16, said ten of the passengers had been freed without a ransom paid.
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market
There are reports that the terrorists are demanding a ransom of N500 million to release the remaining victims in the captive.
Watch the video the terrorists released below:
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Shoprite Workers Begin Nationwide Strike
- Emir of Karaga, Alhaji Salihu Tanko dies
- Fire breaks out at Army Headquarters In Abuja
- Two Men Who Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media Caught During Robbery Operation (Video)
- Nigeria Receives First Doses Of COVAX COVID-19 Vaccines