At least 7 students out of the 317 schoolgirls abducted by bandits at Government Girls Science Secondary School, Jangebe have escaped, The Nations reports.
A source Jangebe town confirmed to The Nation on Friday evening the girls returned home from their captors.
He said they claimed they maneuvered their way back from the bandits while trekking along the forest.
He said more of the girls have escaped and were being expected having run out of the grip of bandits while trekking in the forests.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
The Government Girls Science Secondary School, Jangebe in Zamfara State was attacked by bandits in the early hours of Friday. over 300 schoolgirls were abducted by the gunmen, according to police in the state.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé