The Lagos State Police Command has arrested Tina Essi, for the alleged murder of a 49-year-old man, Christian Akparie, of No 26 Orijamogun Street, Oreyo, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Late Christian was a tenant in the compound belonging to Tina’s mother.
A statement released by CSP Ademuyiwa Adejobi, states that on Saturday, January 31, an argument over the payment of Nepa Bill ensued between Ms Tina and the deceased, which led to a fight.”After the fight, the deceased had continually suffered severe pains but unfortunately, on Saturday 6th February 2021 at about 7am while the deceased was being rushed to the General Hospital, Ikorodu, he gave up the ghost.
The police operatives attached to Ikorodu Division of the command were contacted and they arrested the suspect immediately. The Commissioner of Police has ordered that the suspect be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Departmet, SCIID, Panti for thorough investigation. The suspect is presently cooling her feet at the State CID, Panti, Yaba.”Adejobi’s statement read
The spokesperson added that the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, has urged the relatives of the deceased to remain calm as the command will do the needful to have justice done in the matter.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead