B-red took to his Insta-story and shared a video of his personal barber cutting his hair at home.
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School
Nigerian singer, Adebayo Adeleke popularly known as B-Red, has disclosed that he spends almost a million to cut his hair every year.
B-red, a cousin to superstar musician, David ‘Davido’ Adeleke, took to his Insta-story and shared a video of his personal barber cutting his hair at home.
While having the hair cut, he recounted the amount he spends on his hair each week and totaled the amount he spends in a year.
According to him, he cuts his hair 5 times in a month and his barber charges him 15k even though his normal charge for his customers is 20k.
When he was done calculating he ended up stating that he spends N840,000 on a hair cut.
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market