Blessing Okoro Nkiruka has advised men to stop dating or thinking about marrying hungry women.
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market
Relationship and mental health adviser, Blessing Okoro Nkiruka has advised men to stop dating or thinking about marrying women who are hungry.
According to the founder of Make or Breakup, such women come into the relationship or marriage to eat.
She made specific reference to women who want a good life on a silver platter but don’t want to work hard.
Okoro further noted that there are so many hungry women out there looking for men with means to feed them under the disguise of relationships.
In her words;“When you date a hungry woman, she will never be loyal to you. Anywhere she sees food, that is where her loyalty lies.
“Stop dating women who cannot fast at every slightest opportunity. You cannot come into somebody’s life only to be eating, eating, eating.
“Men, know the kind of women you want to help and the kind of women you want to love. Some women come into your life for help. Help them and go. Stop loving everybody that you help.”
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- Cemetery Worker Dies After Grave He Was Digging Collapsed On Him
- Police Arrest Ogun Deputy Speaker For ‘breach Of Public Peace’
- ‘The North Should Not Forget That Petroleum Comes From The South’ – Afenifere Speaks On Strike Action By Cattle Dealers
- Governor Abubakar Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos)
- ‘Aregbesola did not receive any salary in his eight-year stint as governor in Osun’ – Aide