Anita Joseph clashed with her fans who asked her to take her marriage off social media.
- ‘June Should Be The Date. Undisputed’ – Anthony Joshua Hints At Showdown Date With Tyson Fury
- Ten Policemen Injured In Auto Crash Involving Bauchi Governor’s Convoy
- Police Arrest Two Men In Ogun For Gang Raping A 16-year-old Girl
- Ex-French President, Nicolas Sarkozy Found Guilty Of Corruption And Sentenced To Jail
- Female Students Sent Home Over Spiritual Attack In Benue School
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has once again proven that she is the sole protector of her marriage as she clashed with some “well-meaning” fans on Instagram.
The thespian had taken to photo and video sharing platform, Instagram, to share a photo of herself and her husband kissing. She shared the photo in celebration of her one-year wedding anniversary.
Anita has been known to flaunt her husband, MC Fish, on social media and throw jabs at anyone who makes a negative comment about them.
The couple marked their first year in marriage on Sunday, February 14, and the actress shared lovely photos of them in traditional attires. Still basking in the euphoria of their anniversary, Anita shared an intimate photo of herself kissing her man.
Fans of the movie star took to the comment section to advise her against constantly putting her marriage in the public eye. A troll stated that it appears that the actress is overcompensating for the “unhappiness” she feels in her marriage with social media posts.
The 35-year-old actress lost her cool and lambasted almost everyone who shared their unsolocited advise in her comment section.
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market