The fence of local radio station Reach FM, which is allegedly owned by former Governor, Rochas Okorocha’s daughter, has been demolished by the Imo state taskforce.
The moment was captured in a viral video. While the officials who were escorted by policemen claimed the property was built on an access road, a staff of the radio station countered it by stating that the properly was constructed on a close, without any interference with the access road.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
The demolition however occurred few days after the lawmaker representing Imo West Senatorial district, Rochas Okorocha and some of his aides were arrested for reopening a property sealed by the state government.
Watch the video below;
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo