A teacher has been accused of brutally beating an 11-year-old special needs student, leaving marks on his body in Port Harcourt.
Photos shared online show the boy with red cane marks on his head and back.
Efforts are being made to get an agency to take up the child’s case and put an end to such abuse.
See photos below:
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)