Peruzzi has blasted a critic who rubbished his song.
Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tobechukwu Okoh, better known as Peruzzi has slammed a critic who rubbished his song.
A Twitter user had taken to the platform to claim that Peruzzi’s verse was overhyped on a track ‘Asake’ by Mr Money featuring Peruzzi & Zlatan Ibile.
“Y’all hyping Peruzzi like he did something extraordinary on that song,” He tweeted.
The majesty crooner in response slammed the troll and challenged him to produce whatever he feels is missing on the track.
In his words, “No vex, That thing wey you feel say I no do, tell your papa make e do am abeg.”
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
See their exchange below:
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé