Bobby Shmurda has been in jail since 2014 and will be released on Tuesday, February 23.
Jailed American rapper, Bobby Shmurda has shared a message with his fans, ahead of his expected release from prison, today.
The 26-year-old, rapper whose legal name is Ackquille Pollard, has been in jail since 2014 and will be released on Tuesday, February 23.
He was sentenced in October 2016 to seven years in prison after pleading guilty to conspiracy and weapons possession in connection with what prosecutors said was his leading role in the GS9 gang, an offshoot of the Crips, in the East Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn.
On Monday February 22, a message was shared on Bobby’s Instagram Stories with the rapper thanking fans for their support through his new account after the previous one was hacked.
He wrote:“Thank you for remaining loyal and for riding this six-year sentence out with me. I love you all and look forward to seeing you soon.”
Shmurda’s mother, Leslie Pollard, has told TMZ that Bobby will enjoy quality family time including a nice dinner as soon as he’s released.
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols
- Soldiers Feared Killed In Bandits Attack On Military Base In Katsina
- EVIL!!! Man In Police Custody For Stabbing His Wife With Kitchen Knife
- DISGRACE!!! Lady Stripped Naked, Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing Bone Straight Hair Worth Of N200,000