A 6-year-old girl whose scalp was doused with kerosene by her aunt is in severe pain.
The child whose name has been given as Rachael John was reportedly abused by her dad’s sister.
Alice Sunday John, the child’s mother, said her sister-in-law poured kerosene on her child to “show her”.
Actress Hilda Dokubo shared a video of the child and called for government intervention.
The head of this child is decaying, the child is in pain After Her Aunt Poured Kerosene On Her Head #Sanko #MunchItSweetSurprises #CuppyGoldDust #trending #head #Davido #Wizkid pic.twitter.com/GPoq9nRPpZ— gistoftheday (@gistoftheday) February 11, 2021
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)