Regina Daniels who at different times had to deal with several backlashes on social media over her new look, in a recent post stated that the version of her that people created in their minds, is not her responsibility.
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Regina Daniels has sent an important message to those with demeaning opinion about her.
Regina Daniels who at different times had to deal with several backlash on social media over her new look, in a recent post stated that the version of her that people created in their minds, is not her responsibility.
This is coming after a video of the actress struggling with heels surfaced online, and left people with the impression that she was high on drugs.
In the viral video the mother-of-one could be seen struggling to walk comfortably on a pair of high-heel slippers.
Her inability to walk steadily in the shoe appeared to be as a result of the pointy heels, however, some trolls claimed she was under the influence of drugs.
Some social media users took to the comment section to drag the stellar actress. However, in what seemed like a reaction Regina emphasized that people are entitled to their opinions.
In her words:“The version of me you created in your mind is not my responsibility 🙂”.