Ned Nwoko raised the alarm at a press briefing he organized alongside his wife, actress Regina Daniels, on Thursday, February 11, in Abuja.
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
Billionaire businessman, Prince Ned Nwoko, has cried out over an alleged conspiracy to assassinate him. He raised the alarm at a press briefing he organized alongside his wife, actress Regina Daniels, on Thursday, February 11, in Abuja.
According to the father of many, the assassination plot had a connection with a piece of land in his community in Delta where he was building a university. He also stated that a tussle about who becomes the next traditional ruler of his community was also another significant factor.
Nwoko disclosed that the assassination plot was exposed by one Mr Ossy Bosah who was serving a jail term at Kuje Prison in Abuja. The former federal lawmaker said that Bosah was privileged to get wind of the plan from fellow inmates.
The billionaire also said that Bosah’s life was threatened via text messages, regretting that shortly after he was released from the prison, he died mysteriously. According to him, an autopsy was being carried out to ascertain the cause of Bosah’s death.
In his words ;”Bosah was able to get the information on social media and the attention of my wife, Regina, was drawn to it. I then reported the matter to the police and Department of State Security (DSS) and they went and interviewed the inmates involved. The inmates mentioned the name of one businessman who deals in the oil and gas sector as the master minder”.