Two teenage girls who hired assassins to kill their father and mother have been sentenced to death by a Federal High Court in Enugu. The two young girls who were arrested by the Nigerian police in April 2020 gave reasons why they hired assassins to kill their father and mother.
After series of investigations carried out by the police, the two girls confessed that they sent Assassins that kidnapped and killed their father, a popular rich man based in Delta State and their mother a business woman based in Delta State. These two girls who are from Enugu (names withheld) reportedly sent assassins to kidnap and murder the two people who brought them into this world, their father and mother.
They had the intention of inheriting their parent’s property after their evil plan was successfully executed. Reportedly, the two girls were arrested by Enugu State Police Command after they were reported by their relatives who suspected that they were behind the death of their parents.
After a series of investigations by the police, they were charged to court and after several courts preceding all evidences pointed to them; the girls confessed that they sent assassins to kill their parents all in a bid to inherit their wealth. During questioning, one of the girls stated her reason for having to hire assassins to kill her biological parents, stating that her father is a very wealthy man who only spent money on women outside and never made a move to buy them new clothes.
She also went further to say that her father is a very stingy man and that was the main reason she hired assassins to kill him. The Federal High Court in Enugu State convened to hear the case of the two girls who were labeled to have murdered their father and mother, thereby denying them the right to life as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution. Having found them guilty, the presiding judge sentenced them to death by the gallows.
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo