Two native doctors have been arrested by police in Mitooma district, Uganda for allegedly raping and stealing Shs2.9 million from a female student of Kampala International University (KIU) .
The victim, a Social Work and Social Administration (SWASA) student, had reportedly gone to the witchdoctors’ shrine to ask for a charm to stop her boyfriend from dating another girl.
Spokesperson of the Greater Bushenyi Regional Police, Martial Tumusiime, identifies the suspects as Nazario Bazarwa, 72, and his assistant, David Bamwetaki, all residents of Nyantoma parish Kashenshero sub-county in Mitooma district.
The police spokesman says the two men told the student to spend the night in the shrine and that medicine would be administered in her private part the following morning.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
However, during the night, the duo reportedly turned on the girl and raped her.
Tumusiime says that the two have been charged with rape and obtaining money by false pretence and the file is already at state attorney’s office.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé