Two suspects have been arrested in connection with the brutal murder of a vigilante in Bebeji Local Government Area of Kano State.
Spokesperson of the Kano State Police Command, DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, who made this known in a statement on Friday, February 5, said the culprits killed Ibrahim Shuaib and made away with his motorcycles, phones, and money
“On the 29/01/2021 at about 0250hrs, unknown gunmen went to Gidan Diraman Village, Kwanar Dangora, Bebeji LGA, Kano State and killed a Vigilante, one Ibrahim Shuaib, ‘m’, of same address and took away two (2) Unregistered Boxer Motorcycles, two (2) Handsets and unspecified amount of money,” DSP Kiyawa said.
On receipt of this complaint, the outgoing Commissioner of Police Kano State Command, AIG Habu A. Sani, raised and instructed a team of Operation Puff Adder led by DSP Shehu Dahiru to arrest the culprits.
“The team immediately swung in to action and on the 04/01/2021, i.e. 6 days after the incident, arrested one Abdulganiyu Gambo, ‘m’ Alias ‘’Black’’, 25 years, of Kariya Village, Kiru LGA, Kano and Mohammed Sani, ‘m’ 28 years old, of Hayin Gwarmai, Bebeji LGA, Kano,”
“On investigation, the suspects confessed to have conspired with four others, killed the vigilante and took away the above listed properties. Investigation is in progress to arrest other members of the syndicates.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- World’s Oldest Wild Bird Hatches New Chick At Age 70
- ‘Nobody will be able to travel the world soon without a COVID-19 vaccination certificate’ – PTF
- Nollywood Actress, Remi Surutu Gives Reason For Slapping Fathia Balogun At An Event
- British Singer, Adele And Simon Konecki Finalise Divorce Two Years After Their Separation
- Police Arrest Pretty Mike Over Breach Of COVID-19 Protocols