Patience Ozokwo shared a photo of herself 7 years ago at Kambinachi’s Church dedication alongside recent photos of her.
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
Veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo has taken to social media to celebrate one of her grandchild, Kambinachi as she clocks a new age today, February 11.
The proud grandma shared a photo of herself 7 years ago at Kambinachi’s Church dedication alongside recent photos of her.
The actress wrote:“Just like yesterday, we took you to God’s alter and dedicated you to Him. Now you are 7 my dear grandchild. My Kam Kam Gaby baby, Nwa Mama! We love you so dearly and continue to pray for God’s guidance and protection over your life in Jesus name. Happy birthday Kambinachi ❤”.