Naira Marley has shocked Nigerians after revealing the first thing he will do if elected as President of Nigeria.
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has opened up on the first thing he will do if elected as President of Nigeria.
Azeez Adeshina Fashola aka Naira Marley has shocked Nigerians after revealing the first thing he will do if elected as President of Nigeria.
The 29-year-old musician while speaking via a video shared on social media, promised to legalize cannabis and ban alcohol.
He also said he will provide stable electricity power as the fume coming out of generators are toxic to the human brain.
The musician also vowed to ban the divides in religion revealing he’d make everyone worship and serve one God.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Watch video below:
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- See what Trump said reacting to President Biden pulling US troops out of Afghanistan on September 11
- 11 people confirmed dead, 100 injured as passenger train derail in Egypt (photos)
- European Super League: Arsenal and Manchester United resign from European Clubs Association while club CEOs resign from UEFA
- ‘Depressed’ man spotted thinking on top of a telecommunication mast in Lagos (video)
- Ex-presidential aide Doyin Okupe’s son, Bolu Okupe, shares loved-up video ‘kissing’ his gay lover, Mfaomé