Wizkid in an exclusive interview with ThisDay Newspaper, revealed he stays silent amidst controversies because he’s a private person who doesn’t live off people’s opinions.
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)
Award winning Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Balogun better known as Wizkid has finally addressed why he doesn’t react to controversies around him.
The self styled starboy in an exclusive interview with ThisDay Newspaper, revealed he stays silent amidst controversies because he’s a private person who doesn’t live off people’s opinions.
In his words:“It’s very easy. Only a stupid man will go around trying to prove a point to the world and even at that, you’ll find that you can’t please everyone, that you cannot live off of people’s opinions. I think once you understand yourself and your true essence, nothing will faze you, people’s opinions won’t faze you. I’m just more of a private person, and I handle situations in that manner.”
However, When asked about when he would marry, the father of three simply laughed and replied, “Until then o… dem go wait!”
The ojuelegba crooner also revealed his plan for Valentine’s day and it is quite a simple one.
He revealed that he’d be spending time with his family on that day because it is all about showing love.
On what plans he had for Valentine,
Wizkid said;“It’s family o, I will be with my family. Valentine is about showing love, and not just to family but everyone around. So, I’ll be busy spreading love and positive vibes to the people like always”.