Yemi Alade advised her fans to work hard and be proud of their chosen career path because in the end, we are all on our own.
- Governor Kayode Fayemi Visits Widow Of Air Force Personnel (Photos)
- ‘Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn’t give you all my money, all my love and my younger years’ – Ifu Ennada says as she reminiscences spending all her money on ex-lover
- Super Falcons Thrash Equatorial Guinea 9-0 to Win Turkish Women’s Cup (Video)
- Governor Seyi Makinde orders immediate reopening of Shasha market
Popular Afrobeat musician, Yemi Alade has admonished Nigerians to face their hustle squarely because nobody really cares about them.
The sensational singer shared this thought-provoking piece via her Twitter page. She advised people to work hard and be proud of their chosen career path because in the end, we are all on our own.
The 31-year-old averred that people should live with the consciousness that nobody cares about them, they should forget the hype from social media users and focus on making their lives better.
She tweeted:“Work hard for yourself and be proud of what you do. Nobody cares, forget the social media hype. Hustle and make a better life for yourself and your family. Again YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, NOBODY CARES.”
If you’ve got any viral story, video or pictures get in touch with the gistoftheday.comentertainment team by emailing us [email protected], WhatsApp Us: +2349035204117 we’d love to hear from you; BENEFITS ATTACHED
For more stories like this, check our news page.
KINDLY COMMENT AND SHARE
- BBNaija Organizers Announces Lockdown Edition Reunion (Video)
- BBNaija’s Ozo reveals how he handles his female admirers as a superstar
- Alexei Navalny Stripped Of ‘prisoner Of Conscience’ Status By Amnesty International Over His Comments That Compared Immigrants To Cockroaches
- “Let Bobrisky come out without makeup to challenge me” – Upcoming crossdresser, Michelle Page challenges Bobrisky to a beauty contest (Video)
- Truck Driver Crushes Four Hawkers To Death In Anambra As He Was Trying To Escape From Revenue Collectors