Teebillz is sharing some parenting nuggets with parents and guardians on how to raise their kids better.
- Ahmed Musa to miss Kano Pillars away games over unsafe roads
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Popular Nigerian music executive, Teebillz, has said that parents of this generation cannot raise their children the way their own parents raised them.
The music executive shared this thought on his Instastories this morning.
According to him, parents of the past, raised kids in a world that no longer exists.
He wrote:“You cannot raise your children the way your parents raised you. Because your parents raised you for a world that no longer exists”.