Bauchi State Police Command has arrested a man identified as Godiya Ishaku for allegedly stabbing and raping an 18-year-old girl in Dass Local Government Area of the state.
Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Ahmed Mohammed Wakil, who disclosed this in a statement on Monday said the suspect was arrested on February 3, following a report made by one Prince Yohanna.
“On 03/02/2021 at about 0530hrs, one Prince Yohanna, a Staff of National Identity Card registration Tafawa Balewa L.G.A reported that on same date at about 0300hrs, one Godiya Ishaku of same address induced one Blessing (not real name) aged 18yrs of Dot in Dass L.G.A, took her to an uncompleted building with a knife inflicted injury on her hand and raped her,” the statement said.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
On receipt of the report, a team of policemen were drafted to the scene and the victim rushed to General Hospital Tafawa Balewa for medical examination.
Wakil said the suspect was arrested afterwards while investigation is still in progress.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo