Former BBNaija housemate, Olamilekan Agbeleshe, better known as Laycon has given his reason for wearing a big shoe to the just concluded 14th Headies Awards event.
This is coming following the backlash that trailed the singer’s appearance at the 14th Headies Awards.
According to Laycon, it was intentional because he wanted to make a big step impression for those coming behind him career-wise.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
He said, “every step I take is a big step, and I needed a big shoe for that so that it would create a footstep for others to follow and be successful.”
Read more on our Entertainment News Page
- WOW! Nigerian couple bless with quadruplets after 16 years of marriage (photos)
- WOW! Police arrest Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha for defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years old
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)