The leadership of Cattle and Foodstuff dealers under the aegis of Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff and Cattle Dealers of Nigeria (AUFCDN), have been invited by the Department of State Service (DSS) for blocking food transportation to the Southern region of the country.
General Secretary of the AUFCDN, Ahmed Alaramma who disclosed this at a press briefing at Labour House in Abuja on Monday March 1, said the President of the Association, Mohammed Tahir is with the DSS.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Alaramma accused military personnel of intimidating members and task force of the union, and also urged the government to avert looming chaos by stopping the intimidation of their members.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo