Kim Kardashian is reportedly set to get the $60 million Hidden Hills mansion amid ongoing divorce from Kanye West.
The former couple purchased the Hidden Hills residence for $20 million in 2014 but did not move in until 2018 after investing $40 million in renovations.
An insider revealed to Page Six earlier this year that Kim reportedly owns the land, but Kanye owns the actual house.
However, they have now agreed that the reality star will get the iconic Hidden Hills mansion so their four children (daughters North, seven, and Chicago, three, and sons Saint, five, and Psalm, one) can remain in their family home.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
According to TMZ, Kim was keen to remain in the home because she ‘really likes the house’ and the fact most of her family live ‘within a block of her in the same community.
The couple were married for over six years before the reality star officially filed for divorce last month after intense speculation that they were set to divorce.
Read more on our Entertainment News Page
- WOW! Nigerian couple bless with quadruplets after 16 years of marriage (photos)
- WOW! Police arrest Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha for defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years old
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)