The Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja has been given the 2020 Airport Service Quality (ASQ) award for Best Airport by Size and Region (5 to 15 million passengers per year in Africa) by the Airports Council International (ACI) Africa.
Moi International Airport, Mombasa, Kenya won the Best African Airport under 2 million passengers per year, while Kotoka International Airport, Kotoka, Accra, Ghana won the Best African Airport 2 to 5 million passengers per year.
The African Airport with Best Hygiene Measures was won by Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Mauritius.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) MD/CEO, Captain Rabiu Yadudu accepted the award on behalf of the organisation and restated FAAN’s commitment to ensuring the safety, security and comfort of passengers at all airports across the country.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Yadudu said, “This award represents FAAN’s commitment to continuously improving customer’s experience across all our airports.
“The recognition comes at a time when we are geared towards ensuring seamless airport facilitation with the opening of new terminals and upgrading of our current infrastructures across board.”
Read more on our Metro News Page
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo