Popular socialite, Mike Eze, better known as Pretty Mike has been arrested by police in Lagos State for the alleged breach of COVID19 protocols by Cubana Nightclub.
According to a report by The Nation, the popular socialite, Mike Eze, is alleged to be a director in the Cubana group.
He reportedly went to the Bar Beach Police Division on Thursday morning, March 4, following last weekend’s arrest of 172 workers and clubbers at the Victoria Island branch of the nightclub.
The police on Monday, March 1, vowed to arrest the club owners or anyone who came forward to push the reopening of the nightclub as the club had consistently violated the COVID19 protocols.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
Confirming his arrest, Commissioner of Police (CP) Hakeem Odumosu said Eze would be charged to court after he denied being a director at the club.
“Yes, we have arrested him and I have directed he be transferred to Ikeja where he would be charged to court” Odumosu said.
Read more on our Entertainment News Page
- WOW! Nigerian couple bless with quadruplets after 16 years of marriage (photos)
- WOW! Police arrest Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha for defiling a 14-year-old girl since she was 7 years old
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)