At least 10 policemen have been injured in an auto crash involving the convoy of Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed.
The accident occurred on Monday March 1, while the governor was inspecting a 60- kilometer road project in Tafawa Balewa Local Government Area (LGA).
It was gathered that the Toyota Hilux conveying the police officers veered off the road around 1:30 p.m and somersaulted twice after losing control as a result of the huge dust that made visibility almost impossible.
- WICKEDNESS! Mother arrested after police rescue 15-year-old girl allegedly confined in a room for 10 years by her parents in Kano; father still on the search (photos)
- WOW! See the moment two UK police officers were caught kissing in patrol car for ’20 minutes’ (video)
- See the moment Lady narrates how she got infected with HIV by her first-ever boyfriend and how she found out he has 3 babymamas
- BREAKING: President of Chad Idriss Déby who just got reelected, extending his 30 years in power, is dead
No life was lost and those injured have been taken to Bununu general hospital in Tafawa Balewa LGA for treatment.
Read more on our Metro News Page
- See the reason why this man broke bottle on policeman’s head (video)
- Uknown fire sets Katsina State House of Assembly on fire (photos)
- See the moment identical twins meet again after 36 years of separation from birth (Photos)
- COVID-19: AstraZeneca vaccine confines woman in wheelchair after her legs developed ‘giant blisters’ (photos)
- WOW! Angry fans chase Schalke 04 players after the German club got relegated from the Bundesliga for the first time since 1988 (video)