Veteran Nollywood actor, Sadiq Daba, has passed away after a long battle with ailment.
Late Daba who became a household name in Nigeria for his role as Bitrus in the now rested NTA drama series Cock Crow at Dawn, died on Wednesday evening, March 3, after a long battle with Leukemia and prostate cancer.
He reportedly died at his Marwa Garden residence in Alausa, Lagos State.
In 2019, he came out to publicly seek financial assistance for his treatment.
- LOL! Pornhub pick the University Of Ibadan as their African headquarters while replying to tweet asking where in Nigeria will their headquarters be
- WOW! AT LAST! Singer Tems shows off her massive backside in sexy new photos of her in a pool
- Ah! Man beats his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son to death for bedwetting on the sofa
- SHOCKING! See the reason why media personality, Shade Ladipo says late Prince Philip, husband of the Queen of England, will not rest in peace
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola and many other Nigerians rallied around and supported him financially.
Sadly, he lost the battle to the ailment this evening.
Read more on our Entertainment News Page
- Ramadan fast: Hisbah police arrest over 10 persons for eating during the day in Kano
- See the reason why husband burnt all his wife’s certificates
- RACISM AT ITS PEAK? White Texas students disciplined after creating ‘slave trade’ group on Snapchat that assigns price tags to their black classmates
- “My sons have not taken care of me … I give my daughter my property absolutely as she has taken care of me for all these years” – Three brothers fight their sister after their mum gave all of her £850k will to her
- Police arrest two siblings for allegedly beating their brother to death over their late father’s property in Imo