Members of the Eastern Security Network, the paramilitary organization of the Indigenous People of Biafra have been accused of burning a man’s mansion and fleet of cars over claims of him planting cameras to monitor them.
Facebook user, Ugo Egbujo identified the victim as Chief O.K Ugba and also disclosed that the incident occurred in Amangwu Ohafia community of Abia state.
Egbujo disclosed that the man’s brother said he installed solar lights in the village, but ESN members misjudged him and claimed that he installed cameras to monitor their activities.
It was alleged that they looted and burnt down his mansion. They also burned his G-Wagon. BMW X6, Range Rover Sports and other cars.
Chief O.K Ugba
Ishi bu MBA.
The head that carries the burden of the town .
That’s his house.
Razed by unknown arsonists.
His brother said the man installed solar lights in the village. The ESN misjudged him..they said he installed cameras to monitor their activities.
That’s their story.
The man’s mansion has been burnt down,.
His fleet of cars. G wagon. BMW X6. Range Rover Sports etc., all burnt.
His entire house looted and razed.
His sin was that he installed solar lights in Amangwu Ohafia.
This is that last thing a republican and capitalist society that encourages being brothers keepers needs
A culture of arson and assassinations will make Igbo land desolate.
Once violence sets in it spreads like a wild weed.
My sympathy is not for the rich like Isi bu Mba
It is for the poorest of the poor . They will suffer the most .
The rich dont live in IDP camps.
Igbo land is already in a big mess.
- Young Man stabbed to death while filming a music video in London (photos)The man who was stabbed was lying in the middle of the road, with an ambulance on scene instantly, where the man was receiving CPR right away but looked lifeless A man was fatally stabbed while filming a music video near Brixton Tube station in south London. The victim, Shane Jerome, who was aged 23,…
- ”No room for laziness and unfruitfulness”- COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo backs Bishop Oyedepo over sacking of pastorsFatoyinbo who is one of the proteges of Oyedepo, said there is no room for laziness and unfruitfulness. Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has come out to defend Bishop David Oyedepo who recently fired 40 pastors from his church for being ”unfruitful and blatant failures”. Reacting to the development…
- See what Bishop David Oyedepo said after sacking multiple pastors from Winners Chapel (video)Bishop David Oyedepo said the pastors were sacked because they were blatant failures who weren’t bearing fruits. Bishop David Oyedepo, the President and Founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, aka Winners Chapel Worldwide, has finally spoken about the sack of some pastors. Recall that a pastor named Peter Godwin alleged that he and over 40…
- Taliban beheads Afghanistan interpreter for US Army as militant group dominates almost 90% of Afghan territory following US withdrawal of military troopsThe Taliban now claims it has 85% territory control of Afghanistan following the withdrawal of US forces ordered by president Joe Biden. Sohail Pardis, an Afghan interpreter who worked for the US Army has been beheaded by the Taliban, it has been revealed. Pardis was one of the thousands of Afghan interpreters who worked for the…
- Bandits kill 3 persons, set ablaze military armoured vehicle in ZamfaraThe armed bandits stormed the Zamfara community around 2:30am with the attack lasted for about 4 hours Armed bandits attacked Dansadau community in Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State, killing three persons and abducting 7 others. A source in the community told Channels TV that the armed bandits stormed the community around 2:30am and…