There are many different ways to prepare meat, and the method you choose will depend on the type of meat you are cooking, as well as your personal preferences.
Meat is a type of food that is derived from the flesh of animals, typically mammals. It is a rich source of protein, as well as other nutrients like iron and zinc.
There are many different types of meat, including beef, pork, lamb, and poultry (chicken, turkey, and so on). Meat can be cooked in a variety of ways, including grilling, roasting, pan-frying, and boiling.
Here are a few general steps for preparing meat for cooking:
1. Always marinate your meat with your spices of choice, for 30 minutes to 2 hours before steamming it.
2. Keeping your meat in the fridge/freezer during the marinated time is best for it, but if you don’t have fridge/freezer, can be kept covered at anywhere in the kitchen.
3. Always start by steamming your meat without adding water in the pot for 5 to 10 on low heat.
4. Do you know that, you can fry your meat without steamming them, but they must be chopped small for them to fry well. This process is called searing.
5. Whenever you want to steam or marinate your meat, use spices of your choice.
6. The water of your steammed meat is called stock.
7. Whenever you are frying your meat, always add onion chunks, garlic clove and chopped ginger chunks in the frying vegetable oil for perfect flavour and taste to the meat.
8. Do you know that, You can perfectly grill your meat on your non stick pan on low heat.
It is important to handle and prepare meat safely to prevent the risk of foodborne illness. This includes properly storing meat at the correct temperature, thoroughly cooking it to the recommended internal temperature, and washing your hands and cooking surfaces after handling raw meat.